* Personal exhibition, Department of Hakka Affairs Taoyuan, Taiwan, 7-29 october.
* Art festival «ARTANKARA», Turkey, 16-19 march.
* Publication in «The Shanghai Literary Review». China, Shanghai
* Personal exhibition «the wind of faraway lands» Moscow, State Library for Youth, 1-17march
* Personal exhibition «Firs time in China» Moscow, art center «Nest»
* Group exhibition «Matite In Viaggio.Carnets disegni parole Matite In Viaggio» Venice, 30 september
* Published book includes my drawings: «Understanding Perspective» USA, San Francisco (author Stephanie Bower)
* Group exhibition «Borderline, «Wordshop gallery», Vinzavod, Moscow. 28 october
* Group exhibition «Swiss Art Studio Annual Exhibition», Hong Kong cultural centre, 28-30 october
* Personal exhibition «Urban Sketch» Hazel&Hershey, Hong Kong 4-25 october
* Booth at art festival «Sai Kung Art And About». Hong Kong 3-4 december
* Group Exhibition «SKAAA» HongKOng, Sai Kung Jockey Town Hall, 3-4december
* Group exhibition «Рассуждение о пейзаже» WORDSHOP GALLERY. Vinzavod, Moscow 6 december.
* charity art auction supported by «foodlink» Hong Kong, Central, PMQ, Sohofama
* Personal exhibition «World cities» Kokuyo Showroom. Shanghai, China. october-december
* Personal exhibition «Art of Wall» Xian, October
* Group charity exhibition (with red cross) «Stories in town», The Peak Galleria, Hong Kong, august
* 11th International Contemporary Art Exhibition from Asia, Africa and the Mediterranean Hangzhou, China, october * Exhibition “Russian Art” in Dezhou city Museum. Dezhou, Shāndōng, China. May
* Masterclass in Jǐnán University. Drawing and painting. Shāndōng, China. May
* Masterclass of Drawing in Dezhou Univercity. Shāndōng, China. May
* nternational Art Exhibition and charity «Children around the World», Shanghai Urban PlanningMuseum, Shanghai, China. march
* Personal exhibition «Impulse of Life» in the Consulate General of the Russian Federation, Shanghai, China. march
* Published book (“Shanghai Zen” collaboration with Genevieve Flaven)
* Invited artist at The SWATCH Art Peace Hotel. Shanghai, China. February – July
* Personal exhibition “Shanghai lines”, Little victories gallery, Shanghai, China june
* Personal exhibition “Impulse of life”, Xitang, China
* International exhibition, Xitang, China
* Personal exhibition “Weekdays — Russian Artist in Shanghai”, Shanghai, China march
* Personal exhibition “Landscapes of Rostov-on-Don”, Rostov-on-Don, Russia januarry
* Exhibition, “Boulevard of Arts”, the Moscow day, Moscow, Russia
* Exhibition, “Peace Art” art festival, Moscow, Russia
* Exhibition “Art-Rostov”, Vertol Expo, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
* Personal Exhibition, “Fluorescent pictures”, club Kuba Libre, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
* Personal Exhibition, “Faces”, Rostov-on-Don, Russia
* Personal Exhibition, “Bukowski” Art Laboratory JAM, Moscow, Russia
* Personal Exhibition, “Movies Night” Cineplex IMAX Cinema, Moscow, Russia
* Don Palette, the regional festival of arts, Rostov-on-Don,Russia
* Kinesthetic realism, Rostov-on-Don,Russia
* Charles Bukowski, Rostov-on-Don,Russia
* Lovers, Rostov-on-Don,Russia
* Awarded the Gold Medal in nomination ”social poster“ at the Fourth All-Russian Delphic Games. Ryazan, Russia.
* Artist in All-Russian open-air drawing, dedicated to 100 years Sholokhov writer, the exhibition of his estate was in Veshki
2004* The world in which I live, Regional Museum of Fine Arts, Rostov-on-Don,Russia
* Awarded for the «Best of the original decision of the theme» the competition «I paint the world» in Rostov-on-Don (organizer: State University of Transport)
The creativity of artist Evgeny Bondarenko, is interaction with the space of the metropolis. Details, such as fans, air conditioners, wires and various shots of all the set – organicly forms texture of his works. Like hieroglyphics they fill the sheet that the viewer reads. His paintings are very contemplative. Seeming disorder is organized and assembling in each special harmony of exact place. And i thunk, this quality makes Evgeny are special artist. He does not impose idea to the space but tries to understand that this place tells him. This humanistic, researcher position does Bondarenko modern author, who can become the singer of his beloved city. Evgeny Bondarenko have done exhibition and presentation in our cultural center “Starling house”, which is included in the union “Exhibition halls of Moscow.” The exhibit was a great success. Like curator of the gallery «Wordshop» at the Moscow Center for Contemporary Art “Winery” I preparing the exhibition in this year, where invite Evgeny to participate.and I hope that we have lined up a great relationship not only as colleagues but also as an artist with the gallery owners.
Oleg Arnautov (artist, curator and gallerist)
In 2015, I commissioned Evgeniy Bondarenko to study and to draw the interior and exterior of Old Hong Kong Roast Duck restaurants. The illustrations were part of a retrospective project on the 1988 comedy film “Chicken and Duck Talk”. Mr Bondarenko sees beauty in neglected places. His stylized depiction of the old kitchens and deserted urban alleys successfully captured the spirit of the film as well as the human condition.
His work has helped me contemporarize the 1980s material and subsequently helped the film garnered a new generation of fans. In my opinion, Mr Bondarenko is honest, reliable, scholarly and motivated to provide outstanding art and services to his clients.
Seewai Hui (Director Hui’s Film Production Co. LTd. www.huifilm.com)
I met the artist Evgeny Bondarenko in Shanghai in March 2013. At that time, he was in residence at the Swatch Art Peace Hotel of Shanghai. I visited his studio, saw his drawings of the city of Shanghai and immediately recognized in his approach of urban landscapes a modern form of Zen: thoughtful slowness against mindless speed, fading of the ego against self-exhibition, hidden structures against superficial appearances,
This idea of Zen was the basis of our first collaboration on a book “Shanghai Zen” which gathers my writings, a series of poetic fragments about Shanghai, and his drawings that compose all together a form of meditation on the city. Bondarenko is an eye that draws as much as I try to be an eye that writes. This book was published in February 2014 and edited again in September 2015 in French, English and Chinese.
Since I met him for the first time, Bondarenko has enriched his artistic expression: the presence of nature and humans is growing. As a true and hardworking artist, he is constantly looking for new ways to capture life. In that respect, his work is not realistic in the common sense of the term but deeply connected to the inner vitality of things to create, not imitate, a spirited vision of the true reality.
As a person, Bondarenko is a young men full of energy and wisdom. His perception of the world is closed to many Russian thinkers: innocent, pantheist and forceful. His absolute sincerity and wonderful technique definitively reveals a great artist.
Genevieve Flaven (writer, Managing Partner Style-Vision Asia)
Evgeny Bondarenko - a very talented draftsman by all accounts.
Watermark Publications (UK) Limited